Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 5 business days from the date of your order. We offer Free Shipping on all orders. Please note that this is a Curbside Delivery only. Due to carrier restrictions, some items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military APOs.
Delivery times can vary depending on holidays and destination of the order, however, the average shipping time is between 5 to 7 business days. An email with tracking information will be sent to the email address provided to us on the order. Please allow a full business day for tracking updates to be processed before being reflected on the tracking number. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Carrier will call when your item arrives at the local terminal to schedule a delivery appointment and ensure that someone is present to receive the package. A person over the age of 18 must be present to receive and sign for the package at the time of delivery. Allow a 5-hour window for the delivery appointment.
Please be sure to open the package and take your time to inspect your delivered item thoroughly before signing for it. The delivery receipt is for recording all the facts at the time of delivery and verifies the freight was received in good order unless otherwise noted. Our items are inspected and meticulously packaged before shipping for optimal protection during shipping, but we recognize that things out of our control can happen in transit. For this reason, it is important to follow these inspection guidelines when receiving the package:
- The delivery driver should allow you time to inspect the package. If, for whatever reason, you come across an issue that the driver is not letting you inspect the unit, add "suspect damage" to the delivery receipt. Be advised that once you sign for the delivery, you are acknowledging that the item arrived in perfect condition.
- If the item arrives with concealed damages (ex: the packaging is in good condition but when you open the box there is a crack on the item), you must report this to us within 24 hours. Please provide detailed pictures of the damage and pictures of the packaging.
- If the package is in obviously distressed condition and the contents are damaged, you will need to add “package damaged in transit” on the delivery receipt. Please take pictures of your damaged package and contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours so we can make arrangements for a replacement.
**Note: If damages are reported to us but no notes were made on the delivery receipt, this will limit our options when starting the return process. A signature on the delivery receipt indicates that the item was received in perfect condition**
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit. Rest assured, we stand by our customers during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, we need a little help from our customers in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item. Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase and must be in the same condition in which it was received along with its original packaging.
- Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “RMA Request for [insert your order number]”. Be sure to provide a brief description of your Reason for Return.
- If your return is authorized, our Customer Service Department will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Upon receipt of the RMA number, you will have 2 weeks to return your item to the shipping address provided.
- Once the item is received and inspected, the credit will be issued within 7 business days to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Buyer’s Remorse/Ordered Incorrectly:
You may return any item that is still in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. We do not accept returns of vanities that have been installed or are missing packaging, no exceptions.
Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. If an order needs to be returned or canceled after it has already shipped due to buyer’s remorse, this will incur a 25% restocking fee. Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
We advise taking precise measurements to ensure that the vanity will fit your needs. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions that are not answered in our listings. It is our goal to ensure that you have a satisfying shopping experience with us.
Order can be canceled for any reason and a full refund will be provided if merchandise has not been shipped. Please note that we strive to ship out your order ASAP for your convenience. Once items are in transit, we “CANNOT” cancel the order.